24. And when they were come to Capernaum,
they that received the half-shekel came to Peter,
and said, Doth not your teacher pay the half-shekel?
25. He saith, Yea.
And when he came into the house,
Jesus spake First to him, saying,
What thinkest thou, Simon?
the kings of the earth, from whom do they receive toll or tribute?
from their Sons, or from strangers?
26. And when he said,
Jesus said unto him,
Therefore the Sons are Free.
27. But, lest we cause them to Stumble,
go thou to
and cast a hook,
and take up
the Fish that First
and when thou hast opened his mouth,
thou shalt find a Shekel:
and give unto them for Me and Thee.
The MASTER Key to The Bible:
3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again,
he cannot SEE the kingdom of God.
4. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit,
he cannot ENTER into the kingdom of God.
6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is born of The Spirit
7. Marvel Not that I said unto thee,
Ye MUST be born again.
Jesus was 30 Years old,
37. And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him,
Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39. And He arose, and Rebuked the wind,
and said Unto the sea,
Peace, be still.
And the wind Ceased, and there was a Great calm.
40. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful?
how is it that ye have no faith?
41. And they feared exceedingly,
and said one to another,
and the sea
1. In the beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The Same was
in The Beginning With God.
3. All things were made By Him;
and without Him
was Not any thing made
that was made.
4. In Him
and The Life
was the Light
16. For By Him were All things created, that are in heaven,
and that are in earth,
Visible and Invisible,
whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:
All things were created By Him,
and For Him:
17. And He Is Before all things,
and By Him All things consist.